University of Brighton Doctor
We recommend that you register with a university doctor or local doctor as soon as possible when you arrive at university.
If you are not registered with a local doctor, you will have difficulty getting an appointment, and crucial time could be wasted in an emergency.
Why register with a doctor?
If you are not registered with a local doctor, you will have more difficulty getting an appointment.
Register now so you can access:
- 24-hour emergency cover or home visits
- routine appointments for ongoing medical problems or acute illness
- repeat prescriptions
- doctor’s certificates or notes required by your university course
- contraceptive services and advice
- holiday vaccinations and health advice
- medicals – diving, employment, Camp America etc
- health promotion and screening services
- advice and up to date information regarding infectious diseases, e.g. meningitis.
- Albion Street Surgery, 9 Albion Road. Tel 01273 601122
- Allied Medical Practice, Church Surgery, Saunders Park Rise, Lewes Road. Tel 01273 684500
- Allied Medical Practice, School House Surgery, Hertford Road. Tel 01273 551031
- Stanford Medical Centre, 175 Preston Road. Tel 01273 506361, or visit www.stanfordmedicalcentre.co.uk
- Enys Road Surgery, 5-7 Enys Road. Tel 01323 410088, or visit www.enysroadsurgery.nhs.uk
- Hastings Medical Practice and Walk in Centre, Station Plaza Health Centre, Station Approach. Tel 01424 884410
- Dr J Searson at Warrior Square Surgery, 7th Floor, Cavendish House, Breeds Place. Tel 01424 434151 or 01424 423786.
Find a doctor
To register with another practice, first find your local services on the NHS Choices website.