University of Brighton Applying For Accommodation
Applications for halls of residence and Unihomes open in April. The application deadline for UK, EU students and international students is 15 July 2017.
If you are eligible, we will send you an email inviting you to apply online once you have firmly accepted your academic offer.
Sometimes our invitation emails do not arrive or are captured by spam filters; please contact us before the deadline if you have not received the invitation or have any questions.
Apply for university accommodation
A step-by-step guide to applying for halls or Unihomes
Check our accommodation allocation policy for any issues that might affect you and your accommodation options.
Consider all of the halls of residence and other accommodation options available to you using our website.
Once you have been offered a place on a course, we will send you an offer pack with further information.
If you are eligible for halls of residence, you will be sent an email inviting you to apply when you have firmly accepted your academic offer. You can then log on to http://accommodation.brighton.ac.uk and follow the instructions for how to apply.
What’s included in my rent?
Your rent includes:
- electricity, heating and water
- an internet connection
- the cleaning of communal areas
- contents insurance.
If you choose a catered hall, the rent also includes breakfast and an evening meal, served Monday to Friday during term time.
Online application process
2. Create your application to apply for halls or Unihomes.
3. Receive your application acknowledgement email confirming you have applied successfully and summarising your choices.
4. We will let you know if you have a place in halls during August, once your place on your course has been confirmed. You must accept your accommodation offer place within seven days.