University of Bradford Ranking
Financial Times MBA Rankings
- Our Distance Learning MBA ranked 14th in the world, 3rd in the UK in Online MBA rankings
- Our Distance Learning MBA is ranked 2nd in the world for value for money and 3rd in the world for salary increase (percentage)
Financial Times Global Master’s in Management Rankings
- UK top 10 MSc in Management in Master’s in Management rankings
- Global top 75 MSc in Management
- Ranked 2nd in Yorkshire in the University Guide: League table for Business, Management & Marketing 2016
- Ranked 3rd in Yorkshire in the University Guide: League table for Accounting & Finance 2016
Reputation and rankings
The Times Good University Guide ranked Bradford 7th in UK for graduate employment in 2005 and 2nd in 2006.
The university has a strong reputation for research and knowledge transfer. It is ranked in the Top 50 English Universities based on research funding (HEFCE 2009–10).
Staff-student ratios are amongst the best in the UK (The University of Bradford is in the 2nd quartile for staff-student ratios in The Independent, The Times and The Guardian League Tables). The 2008 RAE reported that 80 per cent of academics at the university who submitted research to the panel are doing international or world-leading research.