University of Bradford QS Ranking
Financial Times MBA Rankings
- Our Distance Learning MBA ranked 14th in the world, 3rd in the UK in Online MBA rankings
- Our Distance Learning MBA is ranked 2nd in the world for value for money and 3rd in the world for salary increase (percentage)
Financial Times Global Master’s in Management Rankings
- UK top 10 MSc in Management in Master’s in Management rankings
- Global top 75 MSc in Management
- Ranked 2nd in Yorkshire in the University Guide: League table for Business, Management & Marketing 2016
- Ranked 3rd in Yorkshire in the University Guide: League table for Accounting & Finance 2016
University of Bradford Rankings
|World University Rankings 2014 –||601-650|
|World University Rankings 2016||551-600|
|World University Rankings 2015||551-600|
|World University Rankings 2014||601-650|
|World University Rankings 2013||501-550|
|World University Rankings 2012||501- 550|
The University of Bradford is a public, plate glass university located in the city of Bradford, West Yorkshire, England. The university received its Royal Charter in 1966, making it the 40th university to be created in Britain, but its origins date back to the early 19th century. There are two campuses: the main campus located on Richmond Road and the School of Management, at Emm Lane.
The student population includes 8,395 undergraduate and 2,815 postgraduate students. Mature students make up around a third of the undergraduate community. 22% of students are foreign, and come from over 110 different countries. There were 14,406 applications to the university through UCAS in 2010, of which 3,421 were accepted.
It was the first British university to establish a Department of Peace Studies in 1973, which is currently the world’s largest university centre for the study of peace and conflict. The division has a reputation as a centre of excellence in peace research, international relations, security studies, conflict resolution and development and peace studies.