University of Bradford eVision
eVision is your online student portal.
Using e:Vision you can:
- Update your personal details (please ensure to keep your personal details up-to-date, as we will contact you by post, text or email regarding important updates);
- Change your address;
- Update your emergency contact details;
- View your course details;
- View your personal tutorial notes;
- View your results;
- Enrol or re-enrol onto your course;
- Access graduation services.
How to log in to Bradford University evision
- Go to the log in screen.
- Please use your username and password to access the system (if you are an applicant your username and password will have been emailed to you at least one month before the start of your course).
- If you have any problems accessing this portal please contact: email@example.com.
Click here to log in to the portal
e:Vision Goes Mobile
On Monday 19 December, IT Services will be completing an upgrade and overhaul of e:Vision.
The upgrade will mean better access to e:Vision on a range of devices, including desktops, tablets and smartphones. The functionality will be the same, but there will be a much-improved look and feel.
To allow for the upgrade, e:Vision will be unavailable on 17 and 18 December and will be back up and running during the morning of Monday 19 December.