University of Bradford EndNote
EndNote is a useful bibliographic tool, helping you to keep track of the books, journals and other sources that you have used to write essays.
If you enter reference information for all of the resources that you use into EndNote, you can then use the program to create bibliographies for your essays, theses and dissertations, in the bibliographic style that your department requires.
The latest versions of EndNote available are EndNote X7.2 and EndNote Online.
Personal copies of EndNote can be purchased from Bilaney. A University of Bradford email address is required for purchasing a copy of EndNote.
EndNote is available on all public cluster and staff PCs supported by Information Services. If you are a member of staff or a research student and EndNote is not already installed on your University PC you can download it from Application Installers.
EndNote Online is the web version of EndNote, available free to all members of the University of Bradford. In order to use this resource, you must sign in or register via the EndNote Online website.
Please contact your Subject Librarian for more help and information about EndNote.
Help with EndNote
- Getting started
- Creating your bibliography with EndNote
- Download references from databases into EndNote
- Download references from the Library Catalogue into EndNote
- EndNote and SFX
- Windows Word Processor Compatibility (external link)
- Harvard (Brad) style
- Numeric (Brad) style
- Endnote X7.4 (PDF, 195 KB)
- Endnote X7.4 (docx, 100 KB)
- Brief Guide to Endnote (pdf, 163 KB)
- Brief Guide to Endnote (docx, 78 KB)
- Endnote on the web workbook (PDF 179 KB)
- Endnote on the web workbook (docx, 152 KB)
- EndNote Online web site (external link)
- Registering for EndNote Online (external link)
- EndNote Online plug-ins (external link)
- EndNote YouTube training videos (external link)
- EndNote Online help contents (external link)