University of Bolton Press Office
The PR and Communications team in the Directorate of Institutional Advancement are of paramount importance to the University, as they work to promote the work and achievements of the staff and students – globally, nationally, regionally, locally and internally.
The PR and Communications team has a number of roles and responsibilities:
- Corporate communications – internal and external
- Reputation management
- Brand leadership and management
- Social media management
- Publications delivery – Inside UoB, The Bolt
- Proactive press office function
- Communication campaign and event support
- Internal photographic service
The PR and Communications team operate the University’s press office, delivering sector-leading media relations and internal communications. Specific project media relation functions are supported by the Gordon Burns Partnership. The activities of the PR and Communications team include:
- Media database management
- Press release drafting and issuing
- Media briefings
- Interview notes for UoB spokespeople
- Media training (together with external agency support)
- Analysis and reporting on media relations activities
To collaborate with the DIA, please complete the request form below and you will receive a prompt response. Completing the request form enables the DIA to keep audit records and your line manager’s sign-up helps to ensure that the request fits your team’s strategic objectives.
All PR & Communications requests are subject to the approval of the Directorate of Institutional Advancement (DIA), this will be determined by their feasibility in relation to the already committed programme.
The DIA looks forward to working with you.