University of Bolton International Fees
University of Bolton International Fees, The University of Bolton is conscious that studying in the UK is one of the most significant financial investments you will make in your lifetime. Therefore we strive to offer you the best value for your money by providing some of the lowest course fees, living costs and most importantly highest graduate starting salary averages in the country!
Did you know?!
The average starting salary for a Bolton Graduate is £19,065 (HESA 2008)
This is a summary of fees payable by international students (non European Union students) for the academic year 2014/15*. This information shows the fees for each type of course, whether starting in September or January (please note Centre for International Studies offers 6 x entry points per year for English Language Foundation programmes).
Centre for International Studies – English Language Programmes
- 7 week programme (0.5 IELTS increase) £1,350*
- 14 week programme (1.0 IELTS increase) £2,700*
- 21 week programme (1.5 IELTS increase) £4,050*
- 28 week programme (2.0 IELTS increase) £5,400*
- International Foundation Semester: £4,250*
- International Foundation Year: £8,500*
- Pre-Masters Semester: £4,250*
- Postgraduate Certificate (60 credits): £3,750*
- Undergraduate courses £11,250 (Per Annum)*
- Postgraduate (excluding MBA) £11,250*
- MBA £12,500*
- MPhil, Phd £10,170*
- Phd by publication £12,715*
All international students are required to pay the minimum deposit towards tuition fees of £4500. The balance can be paid in three installments. All offer letters will clearly state the fee payable. If you have any queries regarding payment of fees please contact your local agent or the international team at email@example.com