University of Bolton Courses
University of Bolton Courses, The University of Bolton offers a comprehensive range of qualifications and awards, focused on helping you achieve your professional aspirations. This guide describes the general options available, rather than the specific courses we offer. For detailed information about individual courses please visit our course finder . We also have a quick guide showing the subjects you may need to study in sixth form for each of our degrees.
Whether you are leaving school or college or are thinking of returning to study after a break we offer a number of different pre-degree , further education and undergraduate qualifications aimed at enhancing your career opportunities or simply allowing you to explore your favourite subject in greater depth.
If you have already graduated or have extensive relevant work experience then our portfolio of postgraduate and professional development courses will be of interest to you.
We also offer a host of short courses and associate study programmes for those interested in learning a new skill or updating their existing knowledge.
If you are not sure what type of qualification to choose please visit the links below for more information:
- National Qualifications Framework (NQF)
- Pre-degree and further education courses
- Access courses
- Foundation years and semesters
- Diploma in Foundation Studies (Art and Design) – Edexcel
- Undergraduate courses
- Bachelor degrees eg BA (Hons), BSc (Hons), BEng (Hons), BDes (Hons), LLB (Hons)
- Foundation degree eg FdA, FdSc
- Higher National Certificates (HNCs) and Higher National Diplomas (HNDs)
- Teacher training and teaching qualifications
- Professional Diploma in Education (PDE)
- Professional Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
- Postgraduate courses
- Taught Masters degrees eg MA, MSc, MBA
- Masters degrees by research (MPhil)
- Doctoral studies (PhD)
- Graduate diplomas
- Professional development courses
- Short courses
- Associate modules