University of Birmingham University House

By | 21st April 2017

University of Birmingham University House

University of Birmingham crest

University of Birmingham University House

Originally a hall of residence at the University of Birmingham, University House became the home for the university’s business school in 2004 after having been extensively refurbished and extended to provide teaching and research facilities. It is located in grounds in the conservation area of Edgbaston, Birmingham.

The name ‘University House’ was originally given to a building on Hagley Road in 1908. The present building was constructed in 1912 as a residence for female students at the university. In 1964, the hall became one of the UK’s first mixed-sex university residences. It remained so until its closure as a residence in July 2002.

 

Edgbaston Campus, Edgbaston Orange Zone

Description

We are a dynamic and internationally-focussed School offering programmes across the full range of Business School disciplines.
The School’s academic staff conduct world-class research, in addition to achieving excellence in teaching and  enriching students understanding. We pride ourselves on students graduating with a range of knowledge and skills that give them a competitive edge.

Birmingham Business School website

Teaching rooms in University House 2016-17

UNIH-103 University House 103
UNIH-105 University House 105
UNIH-106 University House 106
UNIH-108 University House 108
UNIH-110 University House 110
UNIH-111 University House 111
UNIH-204 University House 204
UNIH-205 University House 205
UNIH-G03 University House G03
UNIH-G05 University House G05
UNIH-G06 University House G06
UNIH-G07 University House G07
UNIH-G12 University House G12
UNIH-G13 University House G13