University of Birmingham Intend
Welcome to the University of Birmingham electronic tendering process
From this web site you can
- View a list of tenders/contracts/quotations.
- View information on contracts that have already been awarded.
- Express interest in a particular tender or quotation.
- Receive tender and/or quotation documentation.
- Safely return your tender or quotation documents.
- Send and receive correspondence.
How do I get started?
- To browse the list of tenders and quotations select the Tenders option. If you are interested in any of those listed, click the View Details button for further information and to express your interest.
- To gain full access to this web site you must register your company / organisation using the Register option.
- When your registration has been accepted, you will receive an email containing your Login Information.
- Once you have received your Login Information, or if you are already a registered user, select the Login option.
For more information on using the web site select the Help option.
University of Birmingham procurement policies and initiatives.
- For further information on University of Birmingham procurement policies and initiatives please click on the following link.
Notice of intention to submit your thesis
Your thesis should be submitted (both paper copies for examiners and the electronic copy for Turnitin check) after you complete the minimum period of study and before the end of the maximum period of study for your qualification.
Ultimately, the decision to submit must be yours. You should discuss this with your supervisor, but please remember that their advice and/or opinion are advisory only. This advice should not be taken as an indication that the final thesis will necessarily fulfil the requirements of the degree.