University of Birmingham E Tender
Welcome to the University of Birmingham electronic tendering process
From this web site you can
- View a list of tenders/contracts/quotations.
- View information on contracts that have already been awarded.
- Express interest in a particular tender or quotation.
- Receive tender and/or quotation documentation.
- Safely return your tender or quotation documents.
- Send and receive correspondence.
How do I get started?
- To browse the list of tenders and quotations select the Tenders option. If you are interested in any of those listed, click the View Details button for further information and to express your interest.
- To gain full access to this web site you must register your company / organisation using the Register option.
- When your registration has been accepted, you will receive an email containing your Login Information.
- Once you have received your Login Information, or if you are already a registered user, select the Login option.
For more information on using the web site select the Help option.
University of Birmingham procurement policies and initiatives.
- For further information on University of Birmingham procurement policies and initiatives please click on the following link.
Supply of Self Drive Vehicle Hire : Mini Buses and Vans Date documents can be requested until: 18 June 2017
|The University of Birmingham has a requirement for the provision of Self Drive Vehicle Hire of Mini Buses and Vans.|
The University is seeking competitive tenders from suitably qualified Providers with the aim of establishing an agreement with a provider(s) to supply a first class and cost effective service for the University fleet.
The value of the requirement can vary year on year and figures of £35k to £90k per annum have been used for this notice based on previous activity. However as a framework agreement, expenditure will be on a call off basis and there is no guarantee of contract value.
Mechanical & Electrical Consultancy- M&E Date documents can be requested until: 19 April 2017
|Mechanical & Electrical Consultancy Services|
|02 March 2017|