University of Birmingham Arts Lecture Room 8
Lecture Room 8 (301)
Please log in to view additional information about this room.
- Number of Seats: 48
- Type of Seating: Movable – Flat Floor
Boards and Screens
- Chalk Boards: 0
- DryWipe Boards: 2
- Projection Screens: 2
- Data Projector
- Desktop PC
- Panopto Installation
- VCR / DVD Combo
- Panel Type: Extron touch
- Wireless network available
Lighting controls are located on the wall next to the entry door as well as on the wall next to the lectern.
Internal phone is located on the teaching wall on the right hand side of the projection screen.
eMail: firstname.lastname@example.orgTeaching Accomodation Management Unit (TAMU) Helpline: 43322
Welcome to Web Timetables
Web Timetables displays information held in the Common Timetabling System, which is currently used to manage bookings in centrally-managed teaching space. Web Timetables only displays data for the current academic year.
How to use Web Timetables
Please use the links on the left to navigate between the different timetable displays (Department, Locations, Modules, Out of Hours).
- Departments – display timetable information for one or multiple departments (up to a maximum of 5). Academic departments are based on University MIU codes as registered on Banner.
- Locations – display timetable information for one or multiple centrally-managed teaching rooms.
- Modules – display timetable information for one or multiple modules. Modules are displayed alphabetically, using the name registered in Banner.
- Out of Hours – the out-of-hours timetable display is configured to provide information on activities/bookings taking place between 19:00-22:00.
This service is managed by the Timetabling Team within Academic Services. Contact details and further information is available on the Team’s intranet pages: https://intranet.birmingham.ac.uk/as/learning-spaces/timetabling/index.aspx
If you experience any technical issues with Web Timetables please contact the Service Desk via phone (0121 414 7171) or the web (https://universityofbirmingham.service-now.com/).
Further information on teaching rooms
Further information about University teaching spaces is available via LRAT’s ServiceNow pages: https://universityofbirmingham.service-now.com/eq/. To access the room information pages please log-in to the service and then select the ‘Centrally managed rooms’ link located in the left-hand navigation bar.