University Of Bedfordshire Yoga
Yoga and Pilates (Core Fitness) are really popular sessions on both campuses, especially with staff members. They are a great way to relieve stress on your lunch break or after work/lectures.
The instructor Sam is very friendly and has had lots of fantastic reviews from staff and students that currently attend.
- CORE FITNESS 12:30pm-1pm – P0.108.A/B (Dance Studio)
- YOGA 1pm-1:30pm – P0.108.A/B (Dance Studio)
- CORE FITNESS 12:45pm-1:15pm – P0.50 (Dance Studio)
- YOGA 1:15pm-1:45pm – P0.50 (Dance Studio)
- CORE FITNESS 12pm-12:45pm – Carnival Arts Centre
- YOGA 12:45pm-1:30pm – Carnival Arts Centre
- CORE FITNESS 5pm-5:45pm – Carnival Arts Centre
- YOGA 5:45pm-6:30pm – Carnival Arts Centre
Attending for the first time
- Wear comfortable sports clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty e.g. tracksuit bottoms, t-shirt and trainers.
- Bring a drink – water is great!
- Turn up 5/10 minutes early if you can.
- Remember to take your student or staff ID! You will need to show this to the student activator who will take a register or scan your card. These figures from sessions are important to justify funding from Sport England and in allowing us to continue sessions in the future.
- Enjoy the session! Make new friends.
- All equipment is provided, you just need to bring yourself in comfortable clothing!
From January, we have a deal with Aspire Gym where you may use their showers/changing room for an hour after your Get into Sport session.