University Of Bedfordshire Prince2
PRINCE2 Project Management
PRINCE2® is an internationally recognised project management methodology and qualification. It is regarded as ‘the world’s most practiced project management methodology’.
This course, accredited by APMG International, gives you the ability to apply process-based approaches to manage your work on projects effectively.
We run both the three-day Foundation and five-day Practitioner courses.
The Foundation course covers all aspects of the PRINCE2® methodology. Following on from this, the Practitioner level includes additional elements such as planning and risk assessments.
The course will enable you to:
- Define a project and learn a structured approach to project management
- Distinguish between the themes, processes and techniques used in PRINCE2®
- Identify the terminology used in project management
If you require more in depth information about this product, please click here:
Who is it for
You can apply the techniques you will learn in this course to all types of project, large or small.
The Foundation level is suitable for staff working on any kind of project. The Practitioner level is suitable for aspiring or practising project managers.
Previous PRINCE2® experience is not required for starting at Foundation level.
Those with a valid PRINCE2® Foundation certificate need only attend the Practitioner days of the course.
As part of these courses you will be asked to complete some pre-course study in your own time. We strongly advise you to complete the work as it gives you the best chance of success on the courses. We will send out materials for this around two weeks before the start of the course.
On successful completion of a written exam, delegates receive a PRINCE2® Foundation or Practitioner Certificate.
We are also able to offer a Re-registration of PRINCE2® Practitioner status (requires valid PRINCE2® Practitioner certificate).
- Foundation level – three days
- Foundation + Practitioner level – five days
- Conversion from Foundation to Practitioner – two days
- Practitioner Re-registration – two days
- The Foundation exam takes place on the third day of the course.
- The Practitioner exam takes place on the final day of the course.
University of Bedfordshire, UCMK / this course can also be delivered at your premises.
Fees and funding
- Foundation – £540.00 + VAT includes exam fee
- Foundation + Practitioner – £850.00 + VAT includes exam fee
- Conversion to Practitioner – £550.00 + VAT includes exam fee
- Re-registration – £550.00 + VAT includes exam fee
To find out more, contact us at:
0800 328 5334 or email@example.com
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.