university of bedfordshire milton keynes
Milton Keynes campus is located in central Milton Keynes close to shops, businesses and local amenities.
It’s easy to get to if you live locally and the campus is very well connected, being within 35 minutes of London by fast train. Study locally and save money if you’re MK-based.For example, our foundation degrees offer you part-time and flexible learning study modes, so you can continue to work full-time and live at home whilst studying for your degree.
The campus is well equipped with the latest facilities including:
- High specification teaching rooms with top-quality audio visual and ICT equipment (seating up to 50 students) ensure optimal delivery of courses
- Special purpose electronics and telecommunications laboratory provides the specialist equipment for our future engineers
- Large general purpose computer lab gives hands-on experience to IT students
- Learning Resources Centre provides general purpose computing facilities and small group study areas and silent study provision – students can study in the ways that best suit their needs, especially if studying at home is difficult
- Student social space to meet up with friends and colleagues, as well as for important events and get-togethers
Our courses are relevant to business, education and health, the needs of the Milton Keynes knowledge economy and local and national businesses.
We offer foundation degrees, Honours degrees, Master’s degrees and Doctorates, as well as Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Our courses integrate the latest developments in your subject area with current professional, industry or commercial practices to make sure you have the knowledge and skills wanted by employers.
Our award-winning Careers and Recruitment Service helps you develop your future career giving help with everything from writing your CV to job-hunting.
Supporting MK is a local, dynamic and varied business and education community giving employment and placement opportunities, as well as strong networks. The business community is embracing the Milton Keynes campus as a great addition to the city.
Milton Keynes campus location
Milton Keynes (MK) is a city-sized town in Buckinghamshire which fuses urban appeal with old country charm. It’s one of the fastest growing places in the UK, and constantly evolving. Recent projects include MK:Smart, a £16m Smart City and big data project at the heart of Milton Keynes.
As well as being home to many high-tech companies, it offers great shopping facilities, art exhibitions, musicals, canal-side promenades and great sports facilities.
Milton Keynes Campus Library Opening Hours
A map and and a contact form for Milton Keynes campus are available here
Standard Opening Hours
- Monday: 7.30 – 20.00
- Tuesday: 7.30 – 20.00
- Wednesdays 7.30 – 20.30
- Thursdays 7.30 – 20.30
- Fridays 7.30 19.30
- Saturdays 10.00 – 16.00
- Sundays CLOSED
- Milton Keynes campus will be closed Thursday 13 April to Tuesday 18 April 2017 inclusive.
- Service enquiries will be answered from Wednesday 19 April 2017.
Summer Opening Hours 2017
Advanced notice: Monday 31 July – Sunday 3 September 2017.
- Monday: 8.30 – 17.00
- Tuesday: 8.30 – 17.00
- Wednesday: 8.30 – 17.00
- Thursday: 8.30 – 17.00
- Friday: 8.30 – 17.00
- Saturday: CLOSED
- Sunday: CLOSED
If you need to use Learning Resources at the weekend, overnight or on a University closure day you can use Luton campus Library or Bedford Campus library as they are open 24/7, 365 days of the year. Everyone is welcome to use any of the University’s Learning Resources.