University Of Bedfordshire Media Production
Media production is an exciting, social activity – a form of communication influenced by many factors: cultural, economic and political. Successful practitioners in this industry make powerful media products that communicate with their target audience through drama or documentary.
On this successful course you will learn to make both, with the option to continue as a generalist or specialise in moving image, radio, new media or scriptwriting.
Combined with theory and history of the media, it will give you the skills you need to join many of our previous graduates in UK or international media careers.
Media Production – BA (Hons) – University Square Campus, Luton
- We will consider you as an individual and take into account all elements of your application, not just your qualifications. We are looking for breadth and depth in your current studies and enthusiasm for the subject you wish to study.
UCAS has introduced a new tariff for courses starting from September 2017. This means the points you will be asked for are different to previous years but the grades you receive have not changed.
- At least 80 points with 64 points from 2 A level passes at C or above
- At least 80 points with 64 from Merit Merit in two BTEC Subsidiary Diplomas or one BTEC Diploma
- At least 80 points with Merit Merit Pass in the BTEC Extended Diploma
- A completed Access to Higher Education Diploma
- Equivalent qualifications such as Irish Leaving Certificate, OCR Nationals, International Baccalaureate and CACHE Level 3 awards.
For more clarification about your qualifications in the new tariff see the UCAS tariff calculator