University Of Bedfordshire Journalism
The media industry is constantly changing, and you want to enter it bang up to date – with cross-industry editorial and production skills gained from experience of working in radio studios, edit suites and our newsroom, equipped with the latest Apple technology and Press Association news feeds.
Taught by professionals with print, broadcast and academic expertise you will become skilled in news gathering and reporting including location work and feature writing, and develop an understanding of journalism in a globalised age.
Journalism – BA (Hons) – University Square Campus, Luton
- We will consider you as an individual and take into account all elements of your application, not just your qualifications. We are looking for breadth and depth in your current studies and enthusiasm for the subject you wish to study.
UCAS has introduced a new tariff for courses starting from September 2017. This means the points you will be asked for are different to previous years but the grades you receive have not changed.
- At least 80 points with 64 points from 2 A level passes at C or above
- At least 80 points with 64 from Merit Merit in two BTEC Subsidiary Diplomas or one BTEC Diploma
- At least 80 points with Merit Merit Pass in the BTEC Extended Diploma
- A completed Access to Higher Education Diploma
- Equivalent qualifications such as Irish Leaving Certificate, OCR Nationals, International Baccalaureate and CACHE Level 3 awards.
For more clarification about your qualifications in the new tariff see the UCAS tariff calculator
Contact the Admissions Team for additional guidance on whether the qualifications you currently hold or are taking would be suitable for entry.