University Of Bedfordshire Health Nutrition And Exercise
Health improvement practitioners increasingly need to understand the impact of nutrition and exercise on health, fitness and disease.
This course offers a scientific basis for health promotion and covers key disciplines that relate exercise and nutrition to health. This includes the physiology and prescription of nutrition and exercise, health behaviour change, and investigative skills.
The course offers you exercise practitioner and nutritionist accreditation opportunities, strong NHS and community health links, and prepares you for employment in the food or fitness industries, health promotion, lifestyle education and public health.
- Association for Nutrition
Health, Nutrition and Exercise – BSc (Hons) – Bedford Campus
Health, Nutrition and Exercise with Professional Practice Year – BSc (Hons)
Health, Nutrition and Exercise with Foundation Year – BSc (Hons)
- We will consider you as an individual and take into account all elements of your application, not just your qualifications. We are looking for breadth and depth in your current studies and enthusiasm for the subject you wish to study.
UCAS has introduced a new tariff for courses starting from September 2017. This means the points you will be asked for are different to previous years but the grades you receive have not changed.
- At least 96 points with 80 points from at least 2 A level passes
- At least 96 points with Merit Merit Merit in BTEC Extended Diploma or Distinction
- Distinction in the BTEC Diploma
- A completed Access to Higher Education Diploma
- Equivalent qualifications such as Irish Leaving Certificate, OCR Nationals, International Baccalaureate and CACHE Level 3 awards.
For more clarification about your qualifications in the new tariff see the UCAS tariff calculator
Contact the Admissions Team for additional guidance on whether the qualifications you currently hold or are taking would be suitable for entry.
T: +44 (0)1582 743500