University Of Bedfordshire Film Production
This industry-facing, entrepreneurial-focused course places emphasis on providing the skills you will need to achieve success in business and filmmaking.
This business model is an important differentiator, and in addition to offering a 70/30 practice/theory balance, places strong emphasis on developing a business model for start-up film companies.
It also has a focus on real world and real work experience, an approach that will provide you with the knowledge and expertise you will need to establish a career in this challenging industry.
Film Production – BA (Hons) – University Square Campus, Luton
- We will consider you as an individual and take into account all elements of your application, not just your qualifications. We are looking for breadth and depth in your current studies and enthusiasm for the subject you wish to study.
UCAS has introduced a new tariff for courses starting from September 2017. This means the points you will be asked for are different to previous years but the grades you receive have not changed.
- At least 112 points with 96 points from at least 2 A level passes
- At least 112 points with Distinction Merit Merit in BTEC Extended Diploma or Distinction* Distinction* in BTEC Diploma
- A completed Access to Higher Education Diploma (with 12 merits and 12 distinctions at level 3)
- Equivalent qualifications such as Irish Leaving Certificate, OCR Nationals, International Baccalaureate and CACHE Level 3 awards.
For more clarification about your qualifications in the new tariff view the UCAS tariff calculator
Contact the Admissions Team for additional guidance on whether the qualifications you currently hold or are taking would be suitable for entry.
T: +44 (0)1582 743500