University Of Bedfordshire Dance
This course will prepare you for a career in the professional dance industry by training you in a range of dance techniques including contemporary, ballet, commercial and body conditioning.
You will tour work made by professional choreographers as well as choreograph your work to be shown in our professional theatre.
There is a focus on learning entrepreneurial skills to help you find, apply for, and create your own work, as well as developing your teaching and leadership skills.
You will also be encouraged to think, write and talk about how dance theory informs your work.
Dance and Professional Practice – BA (Hons) – Bedford Campus
- We will consider you as an individual and take into account all elements of your application, not just your qualifications. We are looking for breadth and depth in your current studies and enthusiasm for the subject you wish to study.
UCAS has introduced a new tariff for courses starting from September 2017. This means the points you will be asked for are different to previous years but the grades you receive have not changed.
- At least 112 points with 96 points from at least 2 A level passes
- At least 112 points with Distinction Merit Merit in BTEC Extended Diploma or Distinction* Distinction* in BTEC Diploma
- A completed Access to Higher Education Diploma (with 12 merits and 12 distinctions at level 3)
- Equivalent qualifications such as Irish Leaving Certificate, OCR Nationals, International Baccalaureate and CACHE Level 3 awards.
For more clarification about your qualifications in the new tariff view the UCAS tariff calculator