University of Bath Student
We manage University accommodation for students on campus and in the city centre. We also advise students and landlords about private renting.
The Student Accommodation Teamaccommodation@bath.ac.uk01225 383111
We’re the first point of contact for a range of information and support services. If you need help or advice and you’re not sure where to go, come and see us.
You can find us in 4 West or contact our advisers by email or phone.
Student Servicesstudentservices@bath.ac.uk01225 385538
We’re here to help. Our main responsibilities include:
- production and adjustment of tuition fee invoices
- advice and information to students and staff about tuition fees
- all financial aspects of the registration process
- tuition fee refunds and some LA Grants/Bursaries.
Undergraduates can get information and advice about financial support from Student Services.
You may also be entitled to additional support from a University bursary.
There are a number of scholarships available for eligible students.
Further information about financial support available to Home/European students can be found on gov.uk.
Applying for tuition fee loans
The tuition fee loan application process for Home/EU students is now available.
- Home students should apply on-line at GOV.UK.
- EU students should download, complete and post application forms. There are different forms for new EU student applications and continuing EU student applications.
Students starting a postgraduate master’s course from 1 August 2016, may be able to apply for a loan of up to £10,000.00 to help with course fees and living costs. You can apply from late June 2016. Further information can be found on gov.uk
Important! Please return the declaration that was sent to you to ensure payment. If you do not have this go to My Account>View correspondence on your relevant Government Support Agency website.