University of Bath Management
What programs are supported?
We support the following courses at the University of Bath – School of Management:
How much can I borrow?
- Up to 100% of Cost of tuition minus deposit, minus scholarships and minus sponsorship. Loans can only be used to cover outstanding tuition (as provided by the school)
- Minimum loan size is £10,000
- All loans disbursed directly to the school in accordance with tuition due dates
- Loans are available in GBP
- Your total payments to the school should not exceed the amount of tuition due.
What is my rate?
- 5.5 – 8.5% (fixed) over the 3-month GBPLibor base rate (variable). Rates are dependent on individual applicant profiles.
- See below for representative APR and representative example. Why is APR important? Details here.
Are there fees?
- Fee of 2.5% of the loan amount (minimum of £500) is added to the loan amount and fully amortised.
How do I repay the loan?
- The loan is repaid in monthly payments after your grace period has ended.
- For full-time students the grace period is 6 months after classes end.
- For part-time students the grace period is 3 months after the last disbursement.
- The repayment period is either 7 or 10 years, depending on your programme and application.
- There are no fees or penalties for early repayment!
- What are my repayment options?
Is there a deadline to apply?
- No, but try to submit an application at least one month before the loan needs to be disbursed to your school to ensure timely disbursement.
Are there nationalities Prodigy Finance cannot lend to?
- Yes, unfortunately. While Prodigy Finance is able to lend to students from 150 nationalities, here is a list of the currently restricted nationalities.
Would you like to hear from our current students who are using Prodigy Finance loans to fund their studies? There are quite a few in this video and you can get in touch with a few of them through our Ambassadors programme.