University of Bath in London
Our London hub opens at Pall Mall
27 September 2016
We have now opened our centre in the capital, at 83 Pall Mall, which will be the face of the University of Bath in London.
Many of the key audiences we need to reach, including business, policy makers and funders, are based in the capital. This new centre will enable people across the University to better engage with people and organisations in London to enhance our place as one of the UK’s leading universities in terms of research, teaching and learning.
For example, our hub in London will enable us to bring our executive education and Executive MBA to the capital, enhancing our existing strong partnerships with key British and international businesses.
The Pall Mall centre will also provide a new platform for our Institute for Policy Research to engage with Whitehall and Westminster on major public policy challenges.
Jan Stiles, who leads the Executive Education Team, said: “This exciting development will help raise the University’s visibility and build appropriate relationships across a wide range of corporate, public sector and government organisations. We want to be seen as a first port of call for these organisations to share new thinking, develop research ideas, or support them with executive education.”
The Executive Education Team will now support the wider University in both Bath and London, whilst continuing to deliver the Executive Development programme in the School of Management. The team can design, manage and run professional executive programmes and offers a range of services including:
- Bookings, administration, logistics and catering
- Generating and following up initial leads
- Working with academics to meet potential clients and discuss their needs
- Helping to work through the learning design of a programme
- Offering a range of psychometric tools and feedback to support personal development
- Briefing faculty on client requirements and keeping them up to date on feedback
- Running programme reviews and providing feedback
- Facilitating research introductions
The offices are also available as a base for staff who are visiting London, but in order to enable the team in London to co-ordinate effectively, you must book a space before turning up.