University of Bath Klass
University of Bath Klass Entry Policy
Strictly no under 18’s. Everyone, regardless of how old they may appear will be asked for ID on the door.
If you appear to be under the age of 25 you may be asked for proof of age when purchasing alcohol at the bar.
We will only accept a valid passport or UK Driver’s License photo card as valid ID
No valid ID – No Entry
Providing valid ID has been shown, entry may only be granted for some events by valid ticket or payment. The Students’ Union bars are for members and guests only, therefore valid Student ID must also be produced.
Management reserve the right to refuse admission to any person on any grounds.
Some of our house rules
- No alcohol to be brought on to the premises
- We have a Zero Tolerance policy regarding banned substances, weapons, anti-social behaviour and violence.
- Random searching is carried out as a condition of entry, anyone who refuses to be searched will be refused entry.
- Anyone found in possession of any prohibited items will be refused entry.
- For the safety of Customers and Staff anyone found in possession of any illegal substances/items will be detained and the police called.
- Periodically there may be photographs taken of different events, these photographs may be used from time to time by the Students Union.
- We expect patrons to be fully clothed when in the venue.
Thank you for your co-operation
All guests wishing to attend SCORE or KLASS must be over 18. Photographic ID as outlined in the ENTRY POLICY will be required on the door. All guests need to be signed in by a University of Bath student; students can sign in 1 guest each. That student is then responsible for the actions of their guest throughout their time at the venue.
We are unable to offer refunds, please make sure you are able to attend an event when you purchase your tickets.
On Saturday 10 October 2015 at 10:30pm – 3am
The Klassiest night in the calendar! The Klassiest night in the calendar!
Tickets go on Sale MONDAY MORNING
Doors open 10PM-3AM
Every Saturday at The Tub
Two rooms of your favourite music and the cheapest drinks on a Saturday night in Bath
- £2.50 Double Vodka and Mixer
- £2 JagerBombs
- 80p Pint Coke, Diet Coke, Lemonade