Academia Professor Douglas G. Altman
– Founder and Director of Centre for Statistics in Medicine and Cancer Research UK Medical Statistics Group.
– Creative Director at the Eden Project responsible for overseeing the education programme, science outreach and horticulture.
Dr Raymond F. Schinazi
– Widely recognised for his contributions in the field of HIV and hepatitis B. More than 90% of HIV-infected individuals in the United States take one of the drugs he invented.
Dr David Skrbina
– Pioneer of ecophilosophy, Professor of Philosophy at the University of Michigan-Dearborn.
Florence Muringi Wambugu
– World expert in plant biotechnology. She is known for her advocacy of using biotechnology to increase food production in Africa.
Arts and media Ash Atalla
– TV producer responsible for producing The Office, The IT Crowd and Man Stroke Woman.
– Former Chief Executive and Managing Director of international content company The Moment.
– Managing Director for Online, Pay TV, Interactive & Technology at ITV.
– Author, best known for her fantasy trilogy The Echorium Sequence.
– Media consultant, Director of the Henley Literary Festival and former Managing Editor of the Daily Telegraph.
Next 1 of 2