Professor Douglas G. Altman
– Founder and Director of Centre for Statistics in Medicine and Cancer Research UK Medical Statistics Group.
– Creative Director at the Eden Project responsible for overseeing the education programme, science outreach and horticulture.
Dr Raymond F. Schinazi
– Widely recognised for his contributions in the field of HIV and hepatitis B. More than 90% of HIV-infected individuals in the United States take one of the drugs he invented.
Dr David Skrbina
– Pioneer of ecophilosophy, Professor of Philosophy at the University of Michigan-Dearborn.
Florence Muringi Wambugu
– World expert in plant biotechnology. She is known for her advocacy of using biotechnology to increase food production in Africa.
Arts and media
– TV producer responsible for producing The Office, The IT Crowd and Man Stroke Woman.
– Former Chief Executive and Managing Director of international content company The Moment.
– Managing Director for Online, Pay TV, Interactive & Technology at ITV.
– Author, best known for her fantasy trilogy The Echorium Sequence.
– Media consultant, Director of the Henley Literary Festival and former Managing Editor of the Daily Telegraph.
Nigel Sharrocks – Non-Executive Chairman of Digital Cinema Media. Formerly Chief Executive Officer of Aegis Media Global Brands and former Managing Director of Warner Bros where he oversaw the release of the Harry Potter and Matrix franchises.
Stewart Till CBE
– Chief Executive Officer of Sonar Entertainment, former Chairman and Chief Executive of United International Pictures.