University of Bath Badminton
About the Club
The University of Bath Badminton Club is one of the largest sports clubs at the University and is the second most successful university badminton club in the country. We have sessions suitable for all abilities, whether you want to play for fun or be more competitive.
For squad players, the club’s rigorous training programme led by our head coach, Pete Bush, provides plenty of competitive training sessions.
However, for those who just want to play for fun, we offer a whole host of opportunities for our thriving social section of over 250 members. From weekly social sessions to the annual Christmas tournament, membership of the club presents unbelievable value to players of all abilities.
So go ahead and join the friendliest and most exciting club at the University of Bath today!
“After a year away on placement I can’t wait to be back at Bath playing Badminton and building on the success of last year. We will to continue to have a fun and friendly environment in our recreational sessions, as well as trying to provide exciting tournaments and events throughout the year. I’m sure our BUCS squads will once again help prove why we are the best club at the university. Have a good year everyone” – Lewis Margetts, Chairman
Reasons to Join Us
- We welcome players of all abilities! Our current members range from complete beginners to elite athletes.
- We run regular socials for all club members!
- We have sessions running every day, whether you are looking for competitive matchplay or just play for fun!
- We have regular coaching sessions, and lots of fun tournaments!
- New this year: Inter-Hall Championships a weekly team competetion!