University of Bath 50m Swimming Pool
Swim Fit Public Lane
Pay-as-you-swim admissions to the 50m London 2012 legacy pool allow access for unlimited time for the duration of your chosen session and are priced at the following:
Sports Pass holders: free
(For more information about obtaining a Sports Pass, please visit our Sports Pass page)
April 2017 Timetable
Please note that the timetable can occasionally be subject to change. We recommend checking availability on a regular basis.
Access to the Swim Fit Lane for April is as follows:
|Day||Date||Session 1||Session 2||Session 3|
|Mon||3rd||06.00-14.00||Team Bath+ members only
|Mon||10th||06.00-14.00||Team Bath+ members only
|Mon||24th||06.00-14.00||Team Bath+ members only
- It is possible at weekends that we may be able to offer more than two lanes for Swim Fit depending on our commercial bookings. Please call the STV Reception (01225 386339) if you would like an update on lane availability prior to your visit.
- Unless specified above, there will be a minimum of two swimming lanes available with lanes 1 & 2 being allocated during each session.
- The University of Bath reserves the right to change swim fit times and lane allocations at short notice. Details will also be sent to 50m pool e-mail list members. Please speak to someone at reception on 01225 386339 if you wish to be added to this list.
- TeamBath+ and swim-member-only swim sessions are Mondays 20.00-21.00. Unfortunately this is NOT available for Sports Pass holders. If you wish to take out a Team Bath+ membership please contact the Membership Team on 01225 384288.
- Our footwear and swimfit etiquette policies will be enforced at the pool facilities.
For hydrotherapy pool bookings, please email Lynn Chappell or call her on 01225 385952.