University of Arts London Website
University of the Arts London is the world’s sixth best University for Art and Design in the QS World University Rankings® 2017. We offer an extensive range of courses in art, design, fashion, communication and performing arts. Our graduates go on to work in and shape creative industries worldwide.
The University draws together 6 renowned colleges, each with its own world-class reputation. Our state of the art facilities include workshops with letterpress machinery, studio theatres, gallery space as well as libraries and archives for research into hundreds of years of the greatest artists and designers. Find out more about the University’s colleges.
Your passport to a successful creative future
UAL is a world Top 6 university for art and design according to the QS World University Rankings®.
We have launched the careers of many creative and cultural leaders with:
- Over half of all Turner Prize winners and nominees in the 30 years since its inception are UAL alumni
- 37 of the 80 Royal Academicians are UAL alumni; a further 17 are serving or former staff
- Over half of the recipients of British Designer of the Year are UAL alumni
- 10: the number of UAL alumni who are current Royal Designers for Industry for product or industrial design
- Over half of the fashion designers that showed a London Fashion Week A/W 2016 are UAL alumni
- Multiple winners in the most prestigious art and design awards: from the BP Portrait Award; Jerwood Prize; Taylor Wessing Photographic Portrait Prize; Minerva Medal; BAFTAs, Golden Globes and Oscars
You automatically join the UAL Alumni Association once you graduate – a global network of over 200,000 creative professionals.
We celebrate diversity, individuality and innovation and it is at the heart of what we do – learn more about diversity at UAL.