University of Arts London Jewellery Design
BA Jewellery Design looks for enthusiastic, energetic and talented students who are keen to define the future direction of contemporary jewellery. It values innovation and originality, and enjoys superb industry links. This course will suit you if you’re passionate about jewellery, keen to develop a wide range of skills and willing to seize the opportunities on offer.
This course is part of the Jewellery and Textiles Programme
Great reasons to apply
- Our live projects include collaborations with Cartier, Swarovski, and The Worshipful Company of Tin Platerers, alias Wireworkers. Awards are offered at the degree show: Boodles Award, Theo Fennell Awards, Solange Azagury-Partridge Award
- The chance to experience study trips to Amsterdam and Munich, offering insight into the artistic and commercial worlds of jewellery design and related fields
- Collaborative projects with institutions such as V&A, The Foundling Museum, and the British Museum, as well as in house collaborations with other courses at CSM
- Enterprise projects such as the live jewellery project and pop up shop, where you’ll gain experience of organising events to show your work
- Excellent introduction to professional practice, leading to career prospects
- In addition to the Swarovski 3rd year scholarship, we offer a £3,000 J&J Bursary to a 2nd year student, and a biennial £1,000 Brian Wood Travel Bursary to a third year student.