Teesside University King Edwards Square
With a village-square feel, King Edward’s Square’s (KES) eight houses are set around a central green. Sitting on the grass outside the houses is a great way to spend time with friends. Because of its great central location, KES (as it’s affectionately known) is really handy for lectures, the Library, student support services and Students’ Union. You step off KES into the town centre with its shops, restaurants and amenities.
- a variety of different house sizes ranging between three and eight bedrooms
- grass and green space for summer sports and barbeques
- shared use of kitchen/diner
- shared bathroom facilities
- single rooms
- on-site launderette
- live-in student wardens.
You will need to bring
- bedding and cooking equipment (which can be bought from our online shop when you apply and these will be ready for you when you arrive)
- an iron and kettle.
All rooms have free internet access provided by StudentCom. Register now to have internet services in your hall ready for when you arrive.
We have arranged some contents insurance for you with Endsleigh. This cover does not protect laptops and phones or other items when you are outside your room, or all risks inside your room. It’s important for you to check this cover, you may find it isn’t sufficient and you need to extend it to protect all of your possessions. Find out more.