Teesside University Jobs Board
We have a track record of success in supporting employers in the region and are always trying to broaden this base. Together, we can work towards the regeneration of the region by making the most of our graduates’ potential.
Get in touch with the careers service on 01642 342260 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to recruit qualified people, target Teesside University students and graduates.
Advertise your vacancies
We can advertise your vacancies free of charge.
You can advertise for permanent graduate positions, short-term contracts, work experience projects and placements, internships, holiday and evening work.
- Advertise your vacancies guidelines (pdf – 83kb)
- Submit a vacancy form (word – 132kb)
- Email your vacancies to email@example.com
- Recruiting international graduates – a guide for employers (pdf – 87kb)
This is a great way to meet with students and graduates – an economical way to promote your placement and graduate opportunities and current vacancies, and your business.
- take part in our Careers Fair
Make a presentation
Come in and talk to students about your company, raise your profile and get the best out of your recruitment campaigns by briefing them on your recruitment procedures.
- give a talk or presentation (pdf – 148kb)
- use our interviewing facilities