Teesside University Graduation DVD
As a graduating student, you will receive an email to your university account which allows you access to eVision. From there you can indicate whether or not you wish to attend the ceremony. You can also obtain information about hiring a gown, photo services, the graduation ball and Alumni.
Middlesbrough Town Hall has a limited capacity, therefore we can only guarantee an allocation of two guest tickets for each graduand. Although you may apply for additional tickets, we are unable to promise that every request will be met and you are advised not to make arrangements for more than two guests to attend.
Following each ceremony refreshments are served in The Hub of the Students’ Union.
Graduates are reminded to make sure their school has details of their current address.
Graduates’ check list for the day
- plan to arrive at the University at least two hours before your ceremony
- you will need to collect your gown from the Main Hall in the Brittan Building
- the photo services are available in the Sports Hall, Brittan Building
- please arrive at Middlesbrough Town Hall 45 minutes before the start of your ceremony.
- Graduation DVDs are available to purchase from the University’s online shop
Share your graduation with us
Teesside University would love to share your day – send us your pictures, videos and messages to #tugrad on Twitter and Instagram, or tag us in your images on Facebook – we’ll give you a retweet and share your images.
There will be a live tweet wall on the day so watch out for your images and messages appearing there too.