Teesside University Enrolment
Important information – have you enrolled?
The first part of becoming a student is to complete your online registration. You should do this before you arrive on campus.
Please check your personal email account for information on how to set up your University IT account – you will need this information to complete the online registration process. If you have any queries about your IT account please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Before you arrive – online registration
Complete the online registration process and follow the steps below:
- Using your University IT account details enter your personal login name and password.
- Select the ‘Registration and Re-enrolment’ tab.
- Click the ‘Register Now’ button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Once successfully completed you will see a confirmation notice on screen, if you do not see this please email email@example.com or call 01642 342220.
Teesside University Smart Card (TUSC)
Your TUSC is your student card. You need it to borrow books and other materials, gain access to some University buildings and use the printing system around campus.
Uploading a photograph of yourself on e-Vision before you arrive means that your TUSC will be ready for you to collect when you attend your enrolment event.
You will receive a link to the Student Handbook by email – please remember to read the student terms and conditions before you arrive.
When you arrive – enrolment
The second part of becoming a student is arriving on campus and enrolling on your course.
Make sure you’re all set for arrival with our enrolment checklist:
- UK students
- International students
- EU students
Read the student handbook and check the student terms and conditions.
Saturday 16 September and Sunday 17 September 2017
- Staying in student accommodation? collect your key
- Head to the information zone for refreshments and freebies, and register with a doctor
- Get your discounted gym membership
- Collect your freshers’ pass from the Students’ Union
- Visit the Campus Heart for a bite to eat
During the rest of Welcome Week you should attend your academic School enrolment events to receive your TUSC and module timetable alongside other important information.
If you are a School of Health & Social Care student you will be sent your enrolment details separately.