Teesside University Courses
Below is the list of Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses offered at the Teesside University:
If your English language skills are not at the required level, we have a range of courses for you before you start your academic programme. A pre-sessional English course will help you:
- Improve your general and academic English skills
- Improve your confidence in English
- Get to know the University and experience British study styles before you start your programme
- Make friends with other international students
- Get opportunities to explore the local area
To take a pre-sessional English course under Tier 4 visa, your minimum band score must be UKVI IELTS 4.0 in each band. If you do not have UKVI IELTS 4.0, you will need to take English classes in your own country to improve your UKVI IELTS score.
What course do I need?
|Current Level UKVI IELTS||You need UKVI IELTS 5.5 or 6||You need UKVI IELTS 6.5|
|IELTS 4||26 weeks|
|IELTS 4.5||16 weeks||26 weeks|
|IELTS 5||9 weeks||16 weeks|
|IELTS 5.5||5 weeks||9 weeks|
|IELTS 6||5 weeks|
Now that you know which course you need, find out more about it.
Pre-sessional English course content
The Presessional English programmes are accredited by the British Council which guarantees high standards in teaching, study facilities and accommodation.