Teesside University Careers
- Location and opening times
The careers service offers an impartial service to help you choose your future career, search for a job or voluntary opportunity, give you advice on your applications and tackling interviews.
Our careers website has a whole host of resources and we provide advice by email and drop-in sessions as well as confidential guidance interviews.
Our full services are available to:
- current full-time undergraduate and postgraduate students of the University including those based at one of the five HEBP further education colleges
- part-time students of the University on courses leading to named awards
- former students of the University who graduated or withdrew in the last two years.
We offer limited services, at the discretion of careers service staff, to:
- other part-time students of the University
- students and graduates of other UK HE institutions
- former students who left more than two years ago
- Teesside University staff
- adults interested in higher education careers related matters.
Services to employers and voluntary organisations
- we advertise vacancies and general information free of charge
- organisations can hold presentations and interviews on campus
- organisations can exhibit at the annual careers fair for a £150 fee.
- voluntary organisations can promote their opportunities to university students and graduates
Best practice in graduate recruitment (pdf – 135kb)