Teesside University Bus Pass
Save up to £321* a year on bus travel
Teesside University employees can benefit from either of the Arriva Corporate Travel Schemes to save money on bus travel!
Options available are:
- Pay monthly by direct debit – Employer Travel Club
- Annual Pass if you receive a ‘travel loan’ from the University
Direct Debit Option – How the scheme works
It is a simple 2-step process to sign up to the Employer Travel Club:
STEP 1: Order your ticket online by choosing your zone and completing the direct debit information!
To purchase an annual ticket via Direct Debit, complete the online application form by clicking below – you will need your bank account details.
Click here to arrange your direct debit
- Payments are taken on the 1st or 15th of each month
- For payments on the 1st, tickets are dispatched and commence on 12th of the month
- Payments made on the 15th are dispatched and commence on 27th of each month
- Please note that only one direct debit date may be available to select for payment at a time
If your preferred direct debit date is not showing as an option, please contact us and we will arrange it for you over the phone.
STEP 2: Receive your monthly ticket in the post each month.
Click here to view our zone maps
- Unlimited bus travel every month (Within chosen zone)
- Free child travel (Up to 2 children @ weekends and Bank Holidays)
- Ticket sent direct to your home each month
- Convenient monthly payments
- Quick & easy to join
University Travel Loan
- Contact Arriva direct and pay by debit/credit card over the phone 0191 520 4231
- Typically pay your employer back monthly through salary deduction
Your annual ticket will take 5 working days maximum to arrive through the post.
Annual Prices click here
|SAVER ZONES||ETC MONTHLY PAYMENT|
|Bishop Auckland Saver **||£43.75|
|Darlington Town Saver||£36.92|
|Aycliffe & Darlington Saver||£41.67|
|Durham City Saver||£42.00|
|Durham City & Brandon Saver||£42.00|
|Durham District Saver||£51.25|
|Tees Valley Saver||£78.66|
|Teesside & East Cleveland Saver||£52.34|
|FULL North East||£83.25|
**Bishop Auckland is NO longer valid to Durham
|EAST DURHAM||ETC MONTHLY PAYMENT|
|East Durham 1 zone
|East Durham all zone
|TYNE+WEAR & NORTHUMBERLAND||ETC MONTHLY PAYMENT|
|Blyth Valley Saver||£51.25|
|Tyne+ Wear Saver||£51.25|
|Morpeth & Ashington Saver||£77.92|
|Morpeth & Blyth Valley Saver||£77.92|
|Ashington & Blyth Valley Saver||£77.92|
|Blyth Valley & Tyne & Wear Saver||£77.92|
|Tyne+Wear & Tyne Valley Saver||£77.92|
Full information on our SAVERS click here
|ROUTESAVER TICKETS||ETC MONTHLY PAYMENT|
|X1 Routesaver (Darlington – Crook) *||£66.67|
|X3/X4 Routesaver (M’bro – Redcar – Saltburn) *||£41.25|
|X12 Routesaver (Durham – Newcastle) *||£41.25|
|Service 6 Routesaver (Bishop Auckland – Durham) *||£49.34|
|Service 6 Routesaver PLUS (Durham – West Auckland) *||£54.17|
|Coastliner Routesaver *||£46.50|
|Quorum & Killingworth Routesaver *||£41.59|
|Rothbury & Morpeth Routesaver||£74.17|
Full information on oue Routesavers click here
- Ticket to your mobile – If you choose to have your ETC ticket sent to your mobile please download the Arriva m-ticket APP (free). Just add your email and mobile number to the m-ticket APP profile for us to recognise your device – then email email@example.com with your surname, postcode and mobile number.
- Two children travel free – Free travel for up to two children at weekends and Bank Holidays when travelling with the ticket holder. Please note this applies to standard ticket holders only and excludes anyone who chooses to have their ticket via m-ticket.
- Saving based on the cost of buying an annual Teesside & East Cleveland ticket through the Employer Travel Club compared to the equivalent annual price of purchasing 13 x 4 weekly All North East Zones tickets over 52 weeks at the original price.
- Travel limited to the specified zone(s) of your ticket.
Need to contact us?
If you are experiencing any issue arranging your direct debit online email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any queries about which zone you need please email email@example.com