St Mary’s University London Ranking 2018-19
2018 League Table Ranking: 120th
St Mary’s University, Twickenham is a modern, friendly university with around 6,000 students on a single London campus. More than 96% of our graduates are in full-time employment or postgraduate education within 6 months of completing their studies.
- Those studying A levels will be asked for CCC or BCC as a minimum entry requirement.
Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)
- St Mary’s has a proud reputation in training teachers.
- Both our Primary and Secondary Initial Education programmes were rated outstanding by Ofsted when last inspected in 2011.
- 88% student satisfaction rate in the National Student Survey 2015.
- Several degrees offer professional accreditations.
- Part-time study.
- Workplacement opportunities.
- Foundation degrees.
- Study Abroad programme.
- Postgraduate Distance Learning.
Student Services and Facilities
- Students have access to a state-of-the-art library, internet cafe, open access IT suites and a wide range of services to support studies.
- A new £6m library was opened in autumn 2015.
- State-of-the-art Media Arts Suite.
- State-of-the-art Strength and Conditioning Suite.
- Other facilities include dance and drama studios and extensive sport labs and facilities.
- New student services centre.
- The Disability and Dyslexia Team work closely with the other members of the Student Services team, providing support across many areas in private and confidential environment.
- For more information about disability services at St Mary’s, please contact our Disability and Dyslexia Co-ordinator: 020 8240 4000 | firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Students’ Union is committed to providing social events, support and information and to be a voice for students.
- Located in its own building with a bar and a wide range of leisure facilities, including a multipurpose hall, containing its own performance stage.
- Bar screen playing a mix of Sky Sports, ESPN and music channels.
- Over 40 clubs and societies catering for just about every interest.
Availability of Part-Time Work
- Plenty of job opportunities in bars, shops and sport-related within the borough.
- Student Ambassador training scheme.
- Accredited work experience modules available as part of degree programmes.
- A dedicated careers service is available to students.
- The Careers Team will help students find part-time work during their studies and graduate level jobs.
|Address||St Mary’s University