SOAS Tube Station
SOAS Tube Station, To visit the Library enter the College building and you will find the Library located towards the back of the building.
Getting to SOAS Library by Tube/Train
The following stations are all within walking distance:
- Russell Square (Piccadilly Line)
- Goodge Street (Northern Line)
- Tottenham Court Road (Central and Northern Lines)
- Euston (Victoria and Northern Lines, London Overground & Mainline trains)
- Euston Square (Circle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan)
- Kings Cross / St Pancras International (Circle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan, Piccadilly, Victoria lines & domestic and Eurostar trains)
- Warren Street (Victoria and Northern lines).
The Brunei Gallery is located between Malet Street and Thornhaugh Street, in the north-west corner of Russell Square opposite SOAS. The Gallery is a five minute walk from the British Museum and is opposite the main entrance to SOAS.
Nearest underground stations are Russell Square, Goodge Street, Euston, Euston Square and Tottenham Court Road.
Getting to SOAS Library by Bus
The following buses serve the local area:
- 7, 59, 68, 91, 168 and 188 stop near Russell Square
- 10, 24, 29, 73, 134 and 390 stop on Tottenham Court Road (north bound) or Gower Street (south bound).
Getting to SOAS Library by Bicycle
SOAS has ample bicycle parking outside the main SOAS entrance; and also has TFL cycle hire/parking nearby
Transport for London: Journey Planner
Transport for London: Maps
SOAS Travel advice