Queen’s University Belfast Queen’s University Management School
Queen’s Management School is one of the top business schools in the UK and Ireland and prides itself on offering a world-class range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes in Accounting, Economics, Finance and Management.
A globally renowned centre of education and research, it enjoys close links with the business community, a dedicated placement office and a financial trading room.
In 2016 Queen’s Management School merged with The William J Clinton Leadership Institute. The Leadership Institute brings leading academics and industry experts together to deliver a portfolio of executive education and leadership programmes.
The School is guided by its mission, vision and values and seeks to educate and equip leaders to transform businesses and societies.
Our mission is to educate and equip leaders to transform local and global businesses and societies.
Our vision is by the academic year 2020/21
To be a fully internationally engaged, recognised, and accredited management school, which increasingly interacts with and influences business and society.
As a University, Queen’s has five core values in terms of what we believe, how we aim to behave and what we aspire to be as an international organisation. These core values are respect, integrity, excellence, ambition and connected.
These values are at the heart of Queen’s Management School, and we seek to impart them to all who participate in the School’s activities. Our values have the helpful acronym ICARE.
- Integrity – leaders who hold themselves and others to account, and are mindful of their ethical, social and environmental responsibilities.
- Connected – leaders who play an active role in global society whilst embracing the unique history and culture of the region.
- Ambition – leaders who pursue personal development, face challenges and seek opportunities as a means to develop robust and dynamic business and society.
- Respect – leaders who act with humility, recognise personal contribution, and have the ability to inspire others as a means to create positive change in society.
- Excellence – leaders who will be known for the pursuit of excellence and will draw on the region’s rich industrial and entrepreneurial heritage to pursue cutting-edge solutions to business and societal problems.
degree courses available 2017-2018
- BSC IN ACCOUNTING
- BSC IN ACTUARIAL SCIENCE AND RISK MANAGEMENT
- BSc in BUSINESS ECONOMICS
- BSc in BUSINESS INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- BSc in BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- BSc in ECONOMICS
- BSc in FINANCE
- BSc in INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS WITH A LANGUAGE
- BSc in POLITICS, PHILOSOPHY AND ECONOMICS