Queen’s University Belfast Bookshop
Blackwell’s Bookshop burst into the Students’ Union in 2012 and has all the books you need.
Come in, say hi and have a browse. We can give you recommendations, help with queries, or if you need something that we don’t have in the shop, just ask.
We also have an online shop. This means that you have access to hundreds of titles whenever and wherever you are. Plus, you can use your Student Experience Bursary in store or online.
Our online shop is a great place to find out what we have on offer and the books that we recommend, do your shopping, keep an eye on our events, and find links to our social media pages.
Our offers change during the year but you should look out for:
- Money saving bundles – two or more books packaged together with a big saving
- Money off key textbooks
- Three for two on a range of fiction and non-fiction books
- Offers on Oxford Classics and Very Short Introductions
- Second hand buying and selling. We’ll buy back any books that you no longer need as long as they’re still on a reading list at Queen’s and in good condition. Call in or email with the details. We offer 40% of the current RRP back on a Blackwell’s Gift Card or 30% in cash or onto a debit card.
- We sell second hand books at a third off the RRP. If we don’t have what you need in store just check out our website for second hand availability
You can view all of our offers here, including our terms and conditions.
STUDENTS EXPERIENCE BURSARY
We are the only bookshop that accepts your Student Experience Bursary to pay for books, e-book readers and medical accessories. Transactions just take seconds in the shop, straight from your Student ID Card.
You can also place orders online by following the instructions here.
We sell Nook eReaders and tablets in store and online. Have a look at the available products here. All eReaders have wi-fi connectivity and a link to the Nook e-Shop.* The HD tablets offer great value for money, with stunning clarity and the recent addition of Google Play. You can read your books like never before and download apps to help with your studies.
*Please note that you must have a UK bank account and billing address to make purchases from nook.co.uk.
Visit our online shop to check if the books you need for your course are available. If you can’t see your reading list, tell us and we’ll do our best to speak to your lecturer and update our website. Don’t be afraid to tell us if there’s something missing from our stock, we’re always delighted to receive your feedback and stock the books you need.