Queen’s University Belfast Acceptance Rate
The admission rate range is 30-40% making this UK higher education organization a very selective institution. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment. QUB also provides several academic and non-academic facilities and services to students including a library, sport facilities and/or activities, study abroad and exchange programs, as well as administrative services.
- A wide range of different qualifications is accepted by the university; the most up-to-date details of entry requirements and selection criteria can be found on the university’s website via the online course finder.
- There is no cap or limit on the number of UK or international students which the university is permitted to admit, except in Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing and Midwifery, and Social Work.
- A level grades usually range from BBB at A level to AAA at A-level + A in a 4th AS level subject. Only Dentistry and Medicine require a 4th AS level subject in addition to 3 A levels.
- An A* grade is not a requirement for any degree programme; however it may be specified as part of an alternative offer. The university uses differential offers for some degree programmes, depending on whether or not applicants are taking a preferred A level, i.e. one that provides a better preparation for the degree programme.
- At present the university does not make unconditional offers to any applicants, who have not yet completed the qualifications required for admission, but this is kept under review.
Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)
This institution did not take part in the TEF. Participation is voluntary. Find out more about TEF.
- Student learning has been enhanced by personal tutoring and a peer mentoring scheme. An alumni mentoring scheme is also offered, with high-achieving graduates spending 1-to-1 time with undergraduates, passing on the benefits of their knowledge and experience.
BT7 INN Northern Ireland
|+44 (28) 9024 5133|
|+44 (28) 9097 5137|
|Admission Office||Administration Building, Queen’s University Belfast
|+44 (28) 9097 5081
(28) 9097 3838