Oxford Brookes University UCAS
Applying through UCAS
Applications for the following courses need to be made through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS):
- full-time undergraduate degree courses starting in September
- foundation courses (not including International pathway courses)
- full-time foundation degrees, HNDs and HNCs
- Automotive Engineering (MEng), Mechanical Engineering (MEng) and Motorsport Engineering (MEng) postgraduate courses
Apply through UCAS even if you are:
- applying for admission with credit
- applying for transfer from a full-time degree/diploma course at another institution
- a mature student
- employed in industry and hope to be sponsored by your employer.
To apply through UCAS you will need to enter the institution code for Oxford Brookes which is OXFD O66. We have no separate campus code. You will also need to state the individual course code. Course codes can be found on the individual course entries. Alternatively you can check codes on the UCAS website.
For a step-by-step guide to the application process, see our Application Timeline.
How to apply
Get the facts on submitting late applications or reapplying.
If your exam results are better than predicted, you may be able to secure a place with us.
Changing your application
You may change your mind about your course or need to change your details. Check what you need to do if this is the case.
See our step by step guide to applying to university.
After you apply
Find out how we process your application and the types of offer you could receive.