Oxford Brookes University PIP
Personal Information Portal (PIP)
Your Personal Information Portal (PIP) facility is only available to you once you have enrolled (or registered) as a student. Click here if you want to log in to PIP.
When you enrol you will be given your own personal PIP password which will allow you to access your personal details and course fees, amend your address, emergency contact and mobile phone details. You will also be able to view:
- your modules (what you’ll be studying in your first year – you will have some compulsory modules that cannot be changed and some non-compulsory modules which can)
- your timetable (when and where you will be attending lectures and seminars) (Note that Postgraduate Taught students, Initial Teacher Training students and Fd(A) Policing students will be given their timetables during their induction week).
- your record (how you are doing, including marks and grades at the end of each semester/term),
- your examination timetable (when and where your exams will be taking place)
- details of your Academic Advisor (name, room, email and phone – make a note of this when you first log in)
Your PIP password (collected at enrolment) will also allow you access to:
- university computers, email and the Internet
- Brookes email (Brookes uses Google Mail)
- HallNet Internet access from Halls bedrooms to academic and personal directories, Internet and email. There is no cost for this service.
- the Brookes intranet from anywhere in the world.
PIP Helpdesks and Drop-In Sessions
Student Central is running drop-in sessions on PIP throughout Weeks 0 and 1. Details are below. In addition, some subjects are offering additional PIP Helpdesk sessions in Week 0. Check your subject’s Induction Timetable for details. If in doubt, just ask. Note that these are only relevant to Undergraduate students.