Oxford Brookes University Physiotherapy
BSc (Hons) – single
Approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) and the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP)
This highly popular full-time Physiotherapy course emphasises the use of physical approaches in the promotion, restoration and maintenance of health and wellbeing. Throughout the course you will benefit from an inter-professional approach to learning, with some modules shared with other health and social care students. There are strong links with physiotherapy services users who are involved in the teaching and selection of students. This will help to prepare you for work in the current health care environment. The National Health Service (NHS) values are woven into the course and the recruitment process. Applicants will be expected to demonstrate a caring and compassionate nature together with respect for others. They will also need to have excellent communication and teamwork skills.
The course welcomes UK, EU and international applicants. If you already have a relevant bachelor’s degree but would like to pursue physiotherapy as a career, we are pleased to offer a pre-registration master’s course.
Why choose this course?
- Approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) and the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP)
- Recent NSS Student Satisfaction ratings 94% and over.
- High graduate employability over 90%.
- Student, Clinical Partners and Service Users input in to the recruitment, curriculum design and teaching.
- You will undertake the 1,000 hours of clinical practice required for you to qualify as a chartered physiotherapist.
- Many of the clinical and community settings you will be learning in have national and international reputations.