Oxford Brookes University Business School
Oxford Brookes Business School is a place of inspiration and transformation. Our courses are designed with you and your career in mind and taught by staff who have close connections with the business world, who will support you throughout your student journey.
The Business School is renowned for providing the best teaching. The high standard of our courses is recognised and accredited by leading international and professional bodies who offer our students credit towards their qualifications. Oxford Brookes Business School is ranked in the top 30 UK based Business Schools by global ranking and rating agency, Eduniversal.
Close to London and the ‘M4 corridor’ – a hub for technology and financial services – Oxford is an ideal place to study business. Built on a rich history of education and geared towards university life, it is truly one of the great student cities.
Oxford Brookes University Business School
Oxford Brookes Business School is committed to maximising the intellectual, social and economic potential of all the individuals and communities it serves.
Oxford Brookes Business School will provide a dynamic learning and research-informed environment in which we will critically engage with students, colleagues and other stakeholders. We will develop leaders able to make effective and responsible contributions to their own business and wider communities. We will continue to build on our reputation as a trusted, pioneering and innovative partner of choice to develop lasting and transformative relationships throughout the world.
Oxford Brookes Business Schoo upholds the following University values:
- excellence – delivering the highest standards and rewarding excellence
- innovation – developing and incorporating new ideas and ways of operating
- enterprise – being resourceful and nurturing talent
- equality – promoting inclusivity and valuing diversity
- social responsibility – ensuring the understanding and care of people and stewardship of environmental and public resources.
- To provide student experience of the highest standard possible
- To be a research-intensive school, committed to knowledge generation, transfer and commercialisation
- To be a recognised and respected member of the international community of business schools contributing to national and global agendas
- To deliver our programmes and services through a sector-leading, high-quality, sustainable and cost-effective infrastructure
Our postgraduate programmes open up exciting opportunities to progress your career in a globalised business world. You’ll be immersed in the latest thinking.
- Comprehensive global partnerships with universities in France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Malaysia and Singapore, international events, and staff and student exchanges.
- A global MBA that is ranked 7th in the world (QS Distance Online MBA Rankings 2014).
- Specialist expertise and outstanding connections through a team of academics with impressive credentials, including Dr Samantha Miles, who has an international reputation in stakeholder theory, Professor Scott McDonald, a global trade expert, and Professor Glauco De Vita, author of over 40 publications in international trade.
- Hands-on learning from live projects ensures you build real-world experience and expand your business networks. Marketing students have worked for Strand of Silk, RNLI and Oxford Racing team.
- International study tours guarantee a different perspective on the world of business. Our annual trip to Boston for Business Management students, gives the opportunity to meet industry leaders and tour global companies.
- Our Annual Research Conference allows you to engage with latest thinking from international experts on business management education.
- The vibrant, international mix of students and staff enriches your learning as well as expanding your global network long after you leave Brookes.
- Excellent employment opportunities follow, from Apple and Facebook to Oxfam and the UN, our postgraduates progress their careers in many different roles across a broad range of destinations.
Our flagship programmes are professionally accredited or offer professional exemption from:
- ACCA Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- AMBA the Association of MBAs
- CMI Chartered Management Institute
- CIPD Chartered Institute of Personnel Development
- CILT Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport UK
- CIM Chartered Institute of Marketing
- IDM Institute of Digital Marketing
See individual courses for more details.