Norwich University of the Arts Portfolio
Portfolios are a key part of the NUA admissions process.
While UCAS personal statements are a great way to showcase your experience, education and enthusiasm, portfolios provide an insight into your creative practice. The portfolio should be tailored to the course you are applying for and demonstrate:
- Your crafting skills (2D, 3D and digital)
- Your ability to conduct contextual research (influences on your practice)
- The development of your ideas (from project brief to final outcome)
You can refer to our Preparing Your Portfolio guidance for additional information.
For course-specific requirements of what to include in your portfolio please refer to the relevant course information.
- BA (Hons) Animation
- BA (Hons) Architecture
- BA (Hons) Design for Publishing
- BA (Hons) Fashion
- BA (Hons) Fashion Communication and Promotion
- BA (Hons) Film and Moving Image Production
- BA (Hons) Fine Art
- BA (Hons) Games Art and Design
- BSc (Hons) Games Development
- BA (Hons) Graphic Communication
- BA (Hons) Graphic Design
- BA (Hons) Illustration
- BSc (Hons) Interaction Design
- BA (Hons) Interior Design
- BA (Hons) Photography
- BA (Hons) Textile Design
- BSc (Hons) User Experience Design
- BA (Hons) VFX
How we can help
If you have NUA as one of your university choices you may be able to receive a mock interview to give you bespoke advice for the big day. Please ask your teacher to contact our recruitment team to find out more.
NUA’s recruitment team travels across the UK to assist schools and colleges in providing advice on what to say and what not to say at interview, tips on preparing portfolios and personal statements and other invaluable insights that will help you to refine your university application. Ask your teacher to contact our recruitment team.
Contact us today
|Call||+44 (0) 1603 610561|