Norwich University of the Arts eVision
Blackboard, a web-based system designed to provide online module and course support, is a core part of your learning experience. Your module organiser can upload supplementary and supporting academic materials to enrich your learning experience. For some modules, we are using Blackboard as a framework for submitting assessments. Your module organiser will let you know if this is the case.
For more information on Blackboard, take a look at Learning Technology.
- Click here and login
- Using a UEA computer: log into the computer using your UEA username and password – the Portal will open as your homepage
- Using a non-UEA computer: open a web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer) and go to https://portal.uea.ac.uk Enter your UEA username and password.
There is a button on the top right of the portal page that leads you to e:Vision.
This web application gives you access to your student record and contains information about your time at university such as…
- Personal information e.g. your address and contact details, details of your personal adviser and tuition fees. It is very important to keep your contact address and telephone number up-to-date
- Course information e.g. your Module enrolments
- Timetables e.g. your current timetable, exam timetables, planning tools for your future timetables
- Coursework submission e.g. coursework coversheets, schedules and method for submission, tracking your coursework after submission
- Marks e.g. provisional and confirmed marks for coursework and exams
- You will be directed to e:Vision throughout your time at University to check and update information, choose your modules and get your marks. Staff in your Hub can help you if you have any problems finding what you are looking for.