Northumbria University Trinity Square
Starting from £126 per week
Trinity Square is operated by Student Living by Sodexo who work in partnership with Northumbria University.
The centre of your student life
Trinity Square gives you everything you need for university life: secure, well equipped accommodation; fast 100 MB Wi-Fi and a student hub; space to study; and space to play with fitness facilities and multi-use games area. But it also gives you everything you need for your social life: multi-screen cinema; bars and restaurants; shopping; easy access to the Quayside and the centres of Newcastle and Gateshead.
For a map showing you where Trinity Square is in relation to the University Campuses and all other accommodation please click here.
Everything from great views to even better facilities
- Single rooms in self catered shared flats
- En suite (shower, toilet and wash basin in rooms)
- Internet access including TV channels
- Washing machine, tumble driers and dishwashers in shared kitchen
- Fitness suite
- Outdoor running route
- Multi-use games area
- Limited parking for students with wheelchairs
- 24 hour security support
- 926 single en suite rooms in shared flats for groups of 2 to 5 students (majority are 5 bedroom flats)
- 7 larger single en suite rooms in shared flats
- 60 self-contained en suite studio apartments with kitchen facilities comprising sink, hob, microwave and fridge, for single students or couples
- Average size of standard room: 13 square metres
- Average studio size: 24 square metres
- Shared kitchen / living area in flats
- Adapted accessible accommodation available.
Three quarter bed, wardrobe, desk or work top, chair, drawers and bookcase. Larger rooms additionally have an easy chair; studios have a small sofa.
Please click here for general information about University Residences including what you will need to bring, what is included in the rent, bed sizes etc.