Northumbria University City Campus
The physical space of our City Campus – with its award-winning architecture, modern teaching buildings and impressive sports facilities – creates an environment that encourages learning and self-development.
City Campus includes:
- the main University Library
- high-tech laboratories for life sciences and engineering
- the main Students’ Union building with its bars and performance venues
- Sport Central, our state-of-the-art sports centre
- buildings such as Burt Hall that have been listed because of their heritage and grandeur
- the University Gallery
City Campus East includes:
- Newcastle Business School
- Northumbria Law School
- Law library
- Northumbria School of Design
- additional state of the art workshops and studios
The City Campus has been a centre of educational excellence for decades and we can trace our roots all the way back to the 1880s.